Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miserroni

After a bazillion years of rehearsal, The Miser is going to open next week! Which is amazing, because we need a fucking audience. It's at the point where the production team isn't laughing anymore, so us as actors think we're doing terrible things, tempting us to change everything that's been working for weeks... lately it takes my concentration not to change what's been working. I know that what I've been doing is good, it's just disconcerting sometimes.

So in the meantime, I've been playing with my new PS3 and loving it! Yes yeah yeeeesshhshhh! I could go into a debate as to whether or not the 360 is better or worse than the PS3, but let's just say that I'm happy with the selection that my loved ones gave me this holiday season. There's some great things that come from Christmas. Yay consumerism!

No comments: