Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh What a Lovely Party

So I got entrance applause. That's never happened before... and to be honest, probably won't happen again in this production. But man, I drunk that in while it lasted. I guess, then, I'm doing something right, yeah? The entire show was a success, and while everyone else did great as well, I don't really need to pay attention to them when I'm so fantastic. It's a pretty awesome feeling; I'm super happy and still on a high from the rest of the show.

It also means I'm not able to sleep right now, despite some Tylenol PM coursing through my veins. Luckily, I have some TV to catch up on. Too bad there's some still coughing from this plague that happened last week. It'll get over itself; just have to keep saying that I'll feel better, no matter what.

Anyway. Developing this character has been pretty great. It's of course a goofy role, not written that well, and therein lies the challenge. Even the song I sing is pretty dumb, but if you make everything work, obviously something good happens.

No comments: