Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Funemployment

Today marks the one year anniversary of my laidoffness from SWA. Remember those days? You probably can check previous blog entries from a year ago if you want... they're all pretty abysmal, but I do enjoy the one where I talk about how I had a cold at work. Ah, the office drone days.

I think I'm going to take a moment to reflect on all the things I've done since I've been laid off.
  • Looked for jobs.
  • Done a shit ton of theatre.
  • Made some great connections at the Discovery Channel.
  • Lost 30 pounds.
  • Traveled to Memphis.
  • Planned a trip to New York.
  • Am a hair's breadth away from being in Equity.
So. All in all. I'm doing pretty well, and I have a wonderful support system around me; I'm very lucky in this horrible economy... I don't really have to worry, all I have to do is not eat out as much.

And now back to video games.

No comments: