Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stuff and Rehearsal

So what? I'm called at 6:00 tomorrow? What? Who calls people to rehearsal at 6:00? Especially when they're grown ups who (mostly) have work to do and such. I'm just a little bloopy (I just made a hilarious new word) because they said they would start at 7:30 sharp... rather than an hour and a half early. It's mostly just a principal thing, but whatever. I'll be there, and probably have nothing to do for a very long time. I've been having a great time, it's just... a little unorganized at times.

However, I did find a new D&D game, with real people! Let's hope that happens at some point in the near future.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to the Marin County Fair, where I'll probably have more funnel cake. And I haven't seen my mom in like.. weeks, so that'll be a good thing. Miss my mommy. She's awesome.

Monica's home! Time to be homey.

No comments: