Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Little Bit of Joy

Midsummer has been going very well. Rehearsals rock, and our latest (second) preview was excellently attended by my most wonderful friends. I'm having a blast with everything going on in my life right now, even my job hunt is pretty fun, and progressing very well - at least 10 places applied to a day. Plus, my ukulele work is going pretty well. Just slow. I am such a beginner musician.

I could go into bitching about everything else; there's always shit going on in my life. However, last night something really cute happened. I was in my full Ass Head regalia, and these tiny kids walked by with their dad, not seeing me at first, and then turning their heads with a slight look of surprise which turned into joy. Apparently I look pretty awesome as a giant ass. I waved at them, and they laughed as if it was the best part of their day, which it might have been.

It was a fun day.

No comments: