Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Late Late show

Candy is getting me through this horrible rehearsal process. This whole thing is just in the ARGH stage, which happens at theatres that I even like, so one can only imagine what it's like at a theatre I have the hatred of a thousand suns. And candy isn't a person, it's candy. Delicious candy from World Market. Gotta love that british candy.

I also worked on my schedule for Call Me Madam, hopefully we'll get shit done in time for me to not feel completely in the dark when it comes to music, dancing, or blocking. Luckily, this part is SUPER small, and that means less time at the theatre! I'm happy for a smaller role... soon I bet I'll be happy for something bigger, but for right now, I'm doing just fine.

When I was watching CSI during the day, there were many commercials for trade schools or nursing schools. At first, I didn't put two and two together, but it eventually dawned on me, and it made me feel a little odd that I was actually considering the Motorcycle Institute at UTI. Yes, that's an actual school. I think I'm just yearning for something, and school is certainly something I can have control over... but maybe I'll focus on something like dance rather than learning how to fix a bike.

Also, my insomnia's back. I'm incredibly tired, but unable to sleep. Sigh.

No comments: