- Work on lines for Goodnight, Daniel. I've split my part into three sections, I want to have the first down solid by the end of today.
- Take a shower. (Done!)
- Record monologues (at least 2 takes to see how it changes) - Edmund, King Lear; Bottom, Midsummer; Launce, Two Gentlemen of Verona.
- Send monologues to places via email or YouTube - probably YouTube.
- Frantically look in mailbox for unemployment check.
- Pout because there is no check.
- Look for work.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
A To Do List (Thanks Monica!)
Today my schedule is