Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 in one day.

I'm leaving at 6 to go to this stand in thing. I hope it's fun; I'm a little apprehensive about this whole stand in thing. I mean, if they needed a stand in, wouldn't the stage manager do it? But whatever, helping is helping, and having a few bucks in my jeans is fine enough for me. Just have fun is my new thing. Is it? It is. At least that's what I'm trying to be.

Wow, Eureka's on in the background, and a really cool scene just came on. Wow. I'm sad I missed this show... or maybe not, since now I have all of them and can watch SO MUCH AT ONCE. And now this next scene is really good. What a cool show. Makes me feel better about the state of entertainment now a days. And that I have a place in it eventually. For example, do you remember when they used to make fun of fat people, like really make fun of fat people? You don't see that much anymore. Or at all, except maybe in some show that has bad writing. We're finally evolving. Let's hope that keeps up. Besides, fat people are sexy. Our bodies are hot, no matter the shapes.

Tomorrow I have a day full of fun. An interview for the Mountain Play for some kind fof work, not sure if it's just stuffing envelopes or actual admin stuff, but hopefully it'll be competitive with... Starbucks or something.

Aaaand, I just got an email from 6th Street Playhouse saying that they want me to audition for La Cage Aux Follies. Not sure if I'm quite prepared for an audition like this, especially since it's a huge dance show, but, it would be a nice free workout this Saturday. I'll think about it and send them an email tonight, why not? It seems more of a step in the wrong direction for my career though, plus it's a fucking long commute. Perhaps I've just given myself an answer. We'll see how I feel later about the whole thing. In the meantime, downloading the music to check out the style of the piece to see if it's something I want to be a part of.

No comments: