Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Does anybody read this? I guess it's a personal journal.

Last night was pretty bad. It's been a while since I've had my time wasted like that for an audition... or anything for that matter. I won't go into details, since I did my bitching last night to Monica (thanks!), but it's safe to say that they lost a pretty good actor last night, unless they give equity points or something. I mean, they do have a good reputation, but it doesn't help if that reputation is flushed down the toilet in an night of disorganization and making people wait only to not see them. Seriously, I sang 3 songs for them at the audition, did they need me to drive 30 miles just to see me sing one more? Whatever, I'm done with it.

My plan for today was to go to the DMV and finally get my license changed to a California one, but I read that Wednesday at 10:30 is the best time to go to the DMV; presumably, by Wednesday, people are working hard on some project at their jobs, succumbing to the pressure of work like I did for so long. So instead, I'm going to continue the job hunt (3 so far this morning) and pride myself the fact that I cleaned the apartment a little this morning.

I'm obscenely excited for the rock poster festival this weekend; Monica gets press passes or something for being with the Marin History Museum, and I guess I get to come and be eye candy. Honestly, that's what this outfit's for, right? Although the crotchless panties really ride up... what are you gonna do, it's a free ticket! The rest of Saturday's going to be a little hectic: pumpkin festival, and then going to see Tony n' Tina's Wedding at Pier 39, to study for my new show. Buahahaha. I assume it won't be a long evening, and I should probably check to see when it starts. 7. I would have gone at 8. Thanks blog, for making me take a look!

Nothing else. I lead a boring life now that Midsummer's over. At least I have a ton of new friends.