Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't know why I'm doing this, really.

So I think tomorrow (or later today) I'm going to upgrade to Vista. I know, I know, it's a weird thing to think, but I found a pretty good version of it online and I'm not afraid to try new things here. Worst comes to worst, I can undo the bootcamp partition and reinstall windows, of which I have a disc.

The big poop when it comes to Vista is that unlike the Mac's awesome OS upgrade, this upgrade will delete all my data from this side. Not a total loss, since undoubtedly there's some weird programs I installed that I no longer need, and in theory this upgrade is faster and cleaner than normal Vistas; it's a custom job.

Honestly though, I'm not quite sure why I'm doing this. Maybe I'm in need of a change... in any case, I'm doing the necessary things to save some files. It's kinda fun, in a silly techie sort of way.

No comments: