Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Just Want To Sleep

Devotees of my life will know that I've been having trouble sleeping lately. And this isn't some artist thing where I wake up and I need to create, or read, or recite a poem or something - this is just sitting in bed, mind blank, wide awake. Not cool at all.

So I guess that's why I'm up pretty late after a busy day just typing random nonsense into here. There's nothing to talk about; Futurama in the background entertaining me while I try and will myself to sleep, I suffer through the late night commercials and sigh, wanting to just fall asleep. Sigh.

Tried a little FusionFall. Fun.

Mostly my mind is filled with ideas for this game I'm going to play in a little bit. An online 4e D&D game with some twitter friends. It should be fun, and I'm really looking forward to the new system; Wizards of the Coast made a good system with this latest incarnation. Good work, chums.

Eyes drooping, I should take my sleepy chance while I have the... chance.

No comments: