Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time to update more often.

After 58 minutes and 47 seconds, I was off the phone with Earthlink. I learned several things in this conversation/patience testing game:
  • AT&T owns the phone lines, and they're responsible for maintenance.
  • I hate customer service reps.
  • Customer service reps have a hard job.
  • I hate being mean.
  • It was strangely satisfying being mean to the people on the phone, especially the billing department.
I did, however, get most of my reader read during the time waiting, and found a backup plan if Vista doesn't come through (i.e. a copy of Windows XP that was sitting on the floor of my room). All in all, a productive morning. Oh yeah, and I exercised. I'm finding exercise to be more and more fun... maybe I'll crack out TurboJam again; it works for some people.

The more I get into the world of being fit and eating healthier, the easier it becomes to actually do the exercising, which in turn gives me energy for the rest of the day. It's a fantastic cycle, one that I'm happy that's entering my life. In a couple of weeks, however, I'm going to need to crank it up a notch, whether it be a class or a gym, I really need somewhere that will push me more than my own resistance does. This is not to say I don't have a good natural resistance to work against; my weight is decreasing, but it's still tough to push myself up off the ground 60 times. YEAH 60!

Oh, and did you hear that Andrew Lloyd Weber is getting into games? True, and odd. I just hope for a Cats game, or maybe a Phantom of the Opera melodramatic shooter.

And last.fm is awesome. Why haven't I found this before? Here's my site. Ta ta for now!

No comments: