Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nobilis

Thinking about developing a Nobilis campaign. I don't know if it'll work out, but I'm going to see if I can come up with anything. Coming up with a campaign of course, is easier than finding players.

You all know Nobilis, right? I used to have the book, but can't find it; I think it's in St. Louis... in any case I'm downloading the book, so that if I do end up with some players, I can give them the copy that fell off the back of a truck.

Anywho, Nobilis is where you (the player) plays a specific aspect of reality. Like the Power of Shadows or the Power of Doubt. It's a surprisingly wonderful idea, game, and system. And I think I'd start them out as normal humans, and seeing how they evolve into their Powers. Different playstyles might be awesome. I'll start outlining something down tonight maybe.

No comments: