Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yay TV

BREAKING BAD IS BACK ON!

YES!

Totally didn't know this show was back after a year hiatus. And boy oh boy is this show going some weird and ugly places. It's a good thing I'm not involved in meth. Good old drug dealing isn't going to someplace nice. Never for me, especially after this show! Good old tv telling me what to do as it always does.

Exciting news update: I think I'm going to get my laundry done today. Way overdue... something like a month and a half. Of course, it may not happen today; I may just clean myself instead, in preparation for the Grand Tuttimelon Experience this evening. At least, I hope it's going to happen tonight. Fo sho.

Ever heard of burpees? Found it out today, and it rang a bell that I've read before. Anyway, if Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) likes it, maybe I should give it a try.



Okay, after trying, I'm about to kill myself. With AWESOMENESS. It may be in addition to what I'm doing (or not doing... hehe procrastination!) every day! Of course, I still kinda want to kill myself afterwords.... but good things happen to those who kick their asses with exercise.

No comments: