Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Barfy Day

Threw up this morning. It must have been the super fatty fast food I had last night, but it could have been anything else; I've been feeling bad since yesterday afternoon. I hate throwing up (who really likes throwing up? Honestly.) although afterwords it certainly made me feel better in my tummy.

The big problem with this is that I was supposed to do something really cool today, a really cool internship that I have to keep quiet as it's still going on... but I'd rather not get other, more importanter people sick. And to be honest, Monica is right, I have to worry about myself (and my own career) before other things; I need to be well for the run through tonight.

Also, I'm sick of this voice actor that does the Clone Wars newsreel narrations; he's not a bad voice actor, he just has a very noticeable voice, and I'm tired of hearing it in all of my shows that I watch. Especially when I'm sitting here all barfy and trying to sleep. I much prefer Will Arnett's voice on Cartoon Network.

So. Cartoons and water with the occasional saltine today. Not a bad sick day, if I do say so myself.

No comments: