Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Addendum

Completely forgot to mention that we went to Asqew Grill last night before the show. It was delicious, if a little overpriced. They have a great happy hour, so that might be something to try out whenever we're free between 3-6.

Finished the review; thought I would write it this morning, but ended up not being able to sleep last night and writing it in the dead of night. I wish writing was always that easy; words just flew from my head onto the screen. Of course, I had to do a bit o' editing, but for the most part it was solid. I guess I like writing again.

---

Monica and I have been playing Beatles Rock Band more and more, and it's awesome to play some video games with the one you spend the most time with. I mean, it would be cool if I could get her to play an MMO sometime, but.. these things take time, and after all, there's always LEGO Universe coming out; she likes legos! We'll see.

No comments: