Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny Coincidences

I think my chair is sinking. I suppose that happens when one gets a cheap chair from Ikea, and then moves into a soft floored house. Not that moving into a soft floored house is a bad thing, but it's just funny how low to the ground I am whilst playing my games. I mean, whilst applying for jobs. Yep. Jobs.

So anyway, furthering my acting studies, I've been watching 30 Rock, and then just started season 1 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Both shows are pretty amazing, and finding jewels like these in the normal horrendousness that is television is awesome and good for my future. Even though everyone on these shows is super attractive and unrealistic... it's hard to get behind a show when everything seems unrealistic.

What's new? I have an callback tonight for The Miser, am very excited about it. In two weeks Monica and I are also going to New York! So everything's coming up Ben. Things are awesome now. And I love saying the word awesome. This holiday season is full of really fun shit. Super exciting.

As for the rest of the month before New York, I have to review four shows, and of course I haven't been keeping flexible in the writing department, so I'm a little worried about how I can push these out as quickly. But when it comes down to it, it's more about substance than length. Funny coincidence: that's what I tell everyone who's seen my penis, as well.

No comments: