Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Currently Eating: frozen yogurt.

For the past year and some change, I've had a radio in my car that was unable to pick up any stations. For the past week and some change, flipping through the stations, to find my FM transmitter's station, it's flipped past a station that's crystal clear. Joy! And its the spanish language station! So I get international exposure, and something to end my crippling boredom while driving through meaningless traffic. I mean, totally, what's up with traffic these days? And turn signals? NO ONE uses turn signals anymore.

I'm such an old man, as stated by a facebook dialogue I had last night: okay, well I can't quite get the thing down right now... can't select all the text, but it was exactly that; instead of going out last night, I wanted to stay in and drink warm milk. It's more hilarious with the dialogue, but I'm way too lazy (and old) to work on it.

No comments: