Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Da Bus

As you, my fine readers can see, it is a crummy day for a bus ride.
And as I type with thumbs, an even crummier way to try and communicate
through bumps. I'll try and give a full update on my trip sometime,
but needless to say, it was sparkles fantasmagoric. I am not even sure
what that means, so just take whatever feeling that wells up on your
soul and hold it close; that's the only thing we can do.

I am very hungry. I don't think I've ever been this hungry before,
well except for my time lost in the australian outback. But even then,
I had wild dingos to feast on. What do I have here? Nothing except
bountiful grocery stores waiting to serve me with glowing apathy.

Hm. As if on cue, my stomach rumbled. Then my hunger went away. That
is both a relief from my pains and a slight puzzlement: do I still
have a stomach? Or is it all eaten up?

Grumble. There it goes.

No comments: