Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boring to most

My morning was filled with Tasks. Eating. Exercising. Fixing the Taillight. Those certain things. I assumed these Tasks would take me most of the day, well, the fixing the taillight part, but nope, I'm done, and sitting at home going through some of my music collection, some of the bits that I never really get to.

It's odd having lots of music, and only really listening to the same things over and over. I never was one for listening to a wide variety of music, as Monica can attest. Over the years that I've kept my music collection in one piece, it's been growing bigger and bigger, with various "Track X" at the end of the collection, just sitting there waiting to be categorized. Theoretically, I could Shazam the entire bit of them, and see all their information, but that would take way too long, so I've been fucking around and putting songs that I think go together in playlists. It's a tedious late morning activity, but surprisingly fulfilling.

Other news: my pants are looser. This could be stretching, but I like to think its because I'm losing weight.

Other news: Drew and Keith are in town, and Monica and I went to see them last night at a gig drew was playing. It was awkward for some reason.

No comments: