Monday, December 1, 2008

I have a series of auditions coming up, and have been checking out some new (for me) stuff. Lucky's monologue from Waiting for Godot, the "What a piece of work is man" speech from Hamlet. I've been happy with the choices, but I now realize that with all the work I've been putting in lately, I wasn't really checking with my time, and have instead run out of the little bit of time that I've had to prepare. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to learn them, it just means here I go again trotting out the same old shit. (Note: shit may not be shit and may actually be pretty good pieces.)

10 jobs applied for today, including some ones that aren't on craigslist. It's getting more depressing by the day.

And now I'm eating pretzels and formatting Kung Fu Panda for my iPhone.

No comments: