Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Just Me

Had an amazing audition today. Didn't get it. At least they were quick about it. It was a positive rejection though; they said they may use me for future episodes... it's just that I don't LOOK like the guy I'd be portraying. Hell, it's their money, they can do whatever they want, but if I were doing something like this, I figure that they'd want someone who was a good actor, and who could pull off a look and mannerism of the guy; that's really what makes a person similar to another one, not how they look (although that certainly helps), but how they act. But, as I said, it's their money.

Only one more show of LEAD. This is not an advertisement. I'm done with the show; can't wait for it to be over. Aaaand cast party tomorrow! Yipee! Also zoo tomorrow maybe! Yay!

Time for bed.

No comments: