Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still Awake

Lately, I haven't been able to sleep. There was a period where I was doing pretty well, being active during the day, and fucking around in the evening, making me tired enough to sleep. Following this pattern, today to the letter, and I'm still wide awake, just my body is exhausted.

So that means I'm stuck with Dimitri Martin. Now, anyone who's accomplished like that deserves some credit, but he just isn't that funny. There is a certain way to how he delivers his lines that hints at a joke, as if he's telling the audience to laugh, not that his joke or observation is actually funny. OH MAN BUT HE CAN DRAW WITH TWO HANDS THAT'S AMAZING.

Oooh, South Park's on.

Luckily, it keeps me from watching, and I get to write instead. Fun. Except in my tiredness, there's nothing coming from my brain that seems interesting, and instead I blog here, about random things going on in my brain right now. Not productive, just a journal of things. Which is a good thing in itself, but I've been trying to write 5 pages a day of something. It's been going well, until today, and my brain seems to be traveling through a fog. Hence the extra commas in my writing, I suppose.

Been trying to get A Vampyre Story loaded on my laptop, and the... copy that fell off a truck hasn't been working, some securom issue, and the online help hasn't been any help. Looks like it's down to my own troubleshooting for now, and if that doesn't work, then there's always getting a copy that's actually on a DVD. BORING writing.

Lied down for 15 minutes there, closed my eyes, meditated, done all the hippie shit you're supposed to do when relaxing your body to go to sleep; nothing. What do I need to do to sleep? I sure as fuck don't want to get dependent on pills to fall asleep - don't get me wrong, I'm a full supporter of medication, but I don't want to have to take medication to fall asleep; one of the innate things we as humans are supposed to be able to do well (along with shitting).

No comments: