Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good News, Everyone!

I have another interview with Equity on Monday. In LA. They bought my ticket. I'm looking at it right now. It's conversely really exciting and incredibly nerve wracking. I've never had a second interview before, let alone one that takes me to LA. Or anywhere for that matter. And I do have problems with the job, as discussed before. I have a feeling, however, that if they want to use me, like REALLY like me, then they might listen to what I have to say and what I have to offer. Which is basically that I want to be a union actor.

The other fact of the matter is that I'm not quite ready to head on down to LA. I mean, I'm certainly accepting their free trip, and we never know what will happen; after all, I might fall in love with the place. AND you never know what will happen if you keep the door open. They may reopen the office here in San Francisco and use me as the rep... who knows? I sure don't. After all, they've already bought the tickets, and I'll get the rental car... and get to see more of Southern California, at least for a bit. I love it down there. At least for the 4 days I was there last time I loved it.

It's an adventure, pure and simple. I'm not one to turn down an adventure.

No comments: