Friday, July 11, 2008

Tra la la la la la la.

Last night was a terrific performance by the one and only Monica a fantastic Seussical, directed by my best buddy Bruce. Other performers were Kasie, Kele, Chloe and many other friends; they really put on a fantastic show! I was very moved throughout the whole thing, getting a little teary at some of the songs. It was a fun evening, and Yet Wah was afterwards, which was hilariously understaffed for the enormous amount of people we brought. I had chicken fried rice.

I've been wearing filp flops all week. I'm a fan of flip flops, and they have served me well in this cooler weather. Unfortunately, today is a mite chilly, and my feet are a mite freezing of my mite legs. Time for mail, be right back.

OH MY GOD BUSY WORK TALK TO YOU LATER.

No comments: