Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothing Much

Whole day went by without me popping open this little box to write. For the most part, there was nothing to report, as usual. I applied for 5 billion jobs, then helped Elaine to try and stop being a dumbass (continuing process) when she gave me some suggestions on jobs that were actually good ones. Okay, she's not that bad. But then she immediately asked a stupid question I answered for her last week. So, she still is kinda bad.

Anyway.

I'm stinky today. Both a little gassy and feet very smelly. That's the first thing I need to take care of tonight. (Gas taken care of by the way, yum mint tea.) I'm going to wash my feet and maybe the rest of my body. We'll see if that happens, but who knows.

For the most part, I think the whole not having a job thing is really catching up to me. I'm getting really worried about what's going on and what I'm going to do; obviously, I'm applying for jobs, really working harder on adapting my cover letter for specific things and getting at least 5 done a day, but as we all know, it's exhausting work, and the looming job that I still am at still requires a lot of my time. Add a show to that, and well, I'm exhausted and worried and tired. On top of that, Monica and I haven't been communicating well and so we've been annoying each other. Gragh.

I just want to sleep for a billion years! That might be too long, maybe just a day or two.

No comments: