Wednesday, July 23, 2008

There's a firing happening in the conference room next to me.

My goal for the past few weeks was to apply for at least 5 jobs a day. For the most part, I do it, and have applied for 10 or more a day for the past 3 days. Pretty fun stuff. Hey, at least it keeps me away from doing the previously mentioned nonwork that I do here. It's been okay so far, aside from the silly things that Leah's been saying. Obviously she's wanted me out of here as much as I've wanted to be out of here. Good thing she's passive aggressive; for the most part I can just ignore her.

Of course, my other goal was to walk during lunch, and that's not been too well. But I've been busy, so that happens.

Good news though! Completely off book for Midsummer! It took me much less time than I originally planned, I just had to plug away at it and the roadblocks vanished! I wonder how our minds work like this; one second the monologue won't get in your head, the next it's there solid like some sort of rock like thing. It's the magic of theatre. Now if only I could get behind actually working harder at rehearsals. For the most part, I've been doing the same thing over and over... my goal for this week is to add some more humanity, and conversely, some more equinity to him. Last night I was just so fucking tired. But that's what I gotta do.

Woo 4:20! Time to... sit here and be bored for another 40 minutes.

No comments: