Friday, December 14, 2007

Alright People

Fuck waiting until after the holidays until I start the new way. I've been pretty good lately about watching what I eat and getting exercise, but this is the Official Announcement. I'm not going to eat a shitton this winter, and I'm going to stick with my walks every day. If I need a snack, it's not going to be cookies or anything like that.

This Announcement is also to say that I will cheat and am respectfully asking the world out there to help me. Not to help me feel guilty or anything of the sort, but help me and support me; if I am eating a cookie, revel in the fact that I'm eating a cookie, yet psychically send me a message, That cookie is the only one you eat.

There will be more to this, but now I'm keeping a log. This is it, December 14, 2007.

Now I'm off for a walk and a shower. (30 min.)

No comments: