Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Large Font and Cheating

Cheated a little last night (pizza), but did get a DDR workout in - that wore me out and energized me at the same time. Not quite sure how that works... but it helped me sleep last night, and I woke up at a reasonable time to not be a hellish demon this morning that wishes for the bliss of eternal night to wash over my shriveled and darkened soul. Exercise really works. Tonight I'll do another DDR workout and maybe add some weight lifting. I likes! I really do! And this granola bar doesn't taste like ass! I actually like eating healthy! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Other news: My moustache is uneven. I really should report on that more often; I'm sure we'll have a picture later in the day, and analysts coming in to look at the differences between my moustache and proper moustache etiquette. At least I have huge chops and a goatee to bring it all together.

But still. Awkward.

I can't believe I never went to Cost Plus in my year here. Now that I think on it, I know we have a World Market in St. Louis, but for some reason, this store here is more resonant, more beautiful and enlightening. I want to go there nearly every day to pick up a trinket for someone, and I know that they will like it, because goddamn it, it's motherfucking Cost Plus. Plus, there's a BevMo right next door, so detours abound.

(Wow, the thing about being active and getting restful sleep and then having a cup of coffee in the morning really makes me hyper can you tell? i mean i didn't even think i'm hyper but people say that i am and for some reason that makes me feel self consious and then i get gassy but then i hold that in and it makes my tummy blurble and then i need to go to the bathroom... wowoahahglksdhaproiagouh!!!!1~)

~Peeks head up~

So anyway. Yesterday morning we had no internet here, which was quite lovely. I actually got another few pages done on my I-don't-know-what-this-is script, and started a new story - one of which I have no idea of direction. But that's the fun of it.

The great motivator for writing (for me, at least), is not really having anything to do. Not that I really have much to do here, but the whole internet thing keeps me from working on anything substantial. Yesterday, all I had to do was look out the window, and after 10 minutes of that, writing looked very appealing. So I'm happy. Especially reading it this morning and actually liking what I wrote yesterday.

Hm, what else. Oh! I'm excited about going back to the Great Dicken's Fair(e?) this Sunday. I'm going to pick up a present for my pal Nick (probably a blank sketchbook) and I will dress in my Dickensian finery. And then rum! And dancing! And sitting down! Then food! And sitting down! And dancing! I love that place. I was immediately enamored last time I went... maybe this time I'll actually get some pictures.

Also, Tuna Christmas review here.

No comments: