Monday, December 3, 2007

New Week

Mr. Magorium's was awesome last night. (Shameless Plug.) What a great movie to end a mediocre weekend.

I'm glad you asked. Monica's cousin, Autumn was in this weekend, after being in almost the entirety of Thanksgiving break. Autumn is not a bad person, I just don't think we click, especially when sitting around the living room awkwardly trying to start conversations. That didn't work too well. But I don't think she minded. Then again, she might be used to it.

Accompanying Autumn was her dog, Darby. (Darbie?) She is a Chihuahua. She is a lot more mellow than the steriotypical dog her size, but she is still a handful. I felt like I was going to sit on her or step on her or breathe on her and she would fall down, dead. And then I'd have to explain to someone I don't really know how I killed her dog in the night while getting a glass of milk.

"So hey. I killed your dog looking for milk last night."

Huh, that was a lot easier than I thought. I knew I should have got that frosty cold glass!

I have also somehow contracted The Plague. I always thought that it had left the world a long time ago, but I have it, and it's not too nice. So if I die, let this be a general "Hello, thank you, good bye, I'd like a frosty cold glass of milk on my coffin," message to all of you.

No comments: