Friday, May 2, 2008

Grraaaagh...

Been keeping up with Urban Dead? You should be. It's a massively low tech zombie survival game. No graphics, no nuthin, just you out there fucking with the zombies, OR you as a zombie fucking with the humans. AND if you die, you can just be a zombie! AND if you don't want to be a zombie, someone will revive you to be a human (that just happened to me, so it made the day a lot more fun).

And since I've really had fun with it for the past few days, I've read some more strategy guides and such and finally have been like 'OH!' on some really obvious shit that I've been doing. For now, I've been running around and doing nothing, randomly hitting a zombie and then having them run after me and kill me, but since I've read stuff about the characters, when I get revived I'll know what I'm doing. But I think I'm going to keep my firefighter a zombie for a little wihle longer, just to see what's going on. Also, groups are fun; and I don't want to be overhasty signing up for some.. so we'll see how that goes. I've already signed up for The Randoms with one of my characters, but after he was revived by a guy from Tikhon General, makes me want to join that group, pay it forward with them, you know.

Anyway, I have three characters up; we'll see which ones strike my fancy in the long run, but I'll have a lot of fun with all of them, I'd imagine.

No comments: