Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few days of busy

Finally calming down here a little bit; Leah's getting back from her trip today, temp's gone, just watched an episode of Jack of all Trades on hulu.com... life is okay right now. Yesterday, I'm very certain she fucked something up, but I'm okay with living that I'll have to deal with that sometime today, just so that right now is calm and cool, and that when Leah comes in, I can go and get something to eat.

So! Lots of stuff has happened since I was last around. My weekend was full of plays, and my days were full of gaming; went through I guess more than half of Half Life 2, got my ass kicked in Team Fortress 2, and beat Portal again - not to mention the LOTRO playing I was able to do! It was a good gaming weekend. The only reason it wasn't the Best Weekend Evar is because Monica was out of town for the parts I mostly had free; Karey and Nick were married this weekend in Vegas! So sad I couldn't go, but tremendously happy for them now that they're together and had a rockin' time. I love Vegas, and was immediately jealous and frustrated that I couldn't go, but was happy that Monica had a great time there! Apparently we're going back soon :D

What else... I went to see Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris on Tuesday. It was a good show, not terrific, but then again, I'm not a fan of revues and this one held my attention, so that's good. The best part of the evening, however, was getting Kai to go! I haven't seen him in 2 years! And he went! And we picked up where we left off in our friendship like we had never left. It was awesome. Plus he new the director, so I was able to meet him and say how the show made a revue almost lover out of me. Not as crass as that, but you know. Saw some friends there that night as well; I think they liked it better than I did, but as I said, I'm not a super big fan of the genre.

SO! Nothing much else to report, just been slugging along. I have an audition on Monday that I'm learning a new piece for - something Cassidy gave me. It's very good, but I don't have it down yet; I'll work on it at lunch fo shizzie.

And. That's. It.

No comments: