Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Press thing

I should be starting the review for Beauty and the Beast right now, but I'm not. I'm still waking up, and I agreed to myself that I wouldn't start writing until 8... oh it's 8 right now. Well, I guess I should start. Let's call this a little warm-up then, shall we?

Last night was one of those evenings you really only see in movies. Aside from a few hitches and us being cranky from our days, Monica and I had a terrific time heading down 280 on a beautiful evening to see a really great show! We ended up with an hour and a half to spare before the show started, so we walked over to a local diner - EXCELLENT IDEA. I hadn't had a burger in a while, and this was a good way to get back into the burger world. Monica had some very very fresh fish and chips. Afterwards, frozen yogurt next door, and then on to the play!

My last press thing had been pretty fun, but so far this has blown that out of the water. Lets just say they definetly are a professional theatre. I'm excited about working on this one. Are you, really? Then why aren't you doing it?

Okay, I will!

No comments: