Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gotta Love the Jailbreak Community

My phone decided to erase all media when I plugged it into Monica's computer. Kinda sucky, but it turned out to be okay eventually; coming home I simply plugged my phone in, tried to update a movie, saw it couldn't, and restored the phone (3-4 min). "Aw man, I'm going to have to restore EVERYTHING on the jailbreak. Boo to that. I'll be here... oh, it's done jailbreaking." I love my phone. And the community it spawned.

Oooh, new version of voice notes. Hm. Don't know if I like it as much. I might rock out the most recent beta. Unless I can pull the voice files out of the phone like I used to, using Fugu. Hm. Now Fugu isn't working. Shit. Ah, thank you google. You saved my life yet again. I feel a thrill sometimes when doing something like this; after all, there is a chance I could totally fuck up my phone. Aha! You CAN pull the voice notes from the iphone over wifi... the only problem now is converting them to mp3... but that's something for another time.

This was a fun evening.

No comments: