Monday, June 2, 2008

Been in an odd mood today; very sad, almost weepy. Not a fan at all of this kind of behavior, self, not at all. Especially before an audition, a quite important one, if I might add. Boo to that. Boo to it all. I'm just not in a good mood.

It's odd. Sour moods are usually my staple here at work, and I don't really feel any different, but I sure as hell feel like it's sucking more out of me, more than usual, that is. For the most part, I've learned to deal with whatever was going on at work, just ignore it as stupid, and that we HAVE to work. It's a dumb world, yes, but that's what we have to do. Today is simply something else, more taxing somehow. I don't like it.

Could it be that my show closed yesterday? I don't think so. I don't even think that my conversations with Monica have caused me to be this way; after all, we've definitely been better before, but we've been much much worse - we're getting better, out of a funk. All of these things are causes for celebration! Plus, I have a show coming up, a good one, and maybe even an internship.

So why am I unhappy? Why are my thoughts being bogged down with stupid pettiness? It needs to go away, right now.

No comments: