Friday, June 20, 2008

Hilarious Craigslist of the Day

Help! I need someone to write 3 1/2 pages about .... (mountain view)


Reply to: gigs-726501115@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-20, 9:26AM PDT


the pros and cons of love for my social psych class. I need it in about two hours. I am in a time crunch and I need to do other work and besides I just broke up with my boyfriend and it is not the best topic to write about but I already told my teacher I was writing it. font new times roman microsoft word size 12.I live in mountain view and I can pay you upon receievment. Thanks.






  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: 70 dollars

Pretty hilarious if you ask me. Silly students.

(Original.)

---

How's my day? Fine. Just applying for jobs and looking for some auditions.

No comments: