Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It was kinda as I thought. D&D game was just a bunch of people who haven't grown up. They weren't mature gamers like I am, just sorta stupid folk who say stupid things and were stupid. I did get to see Kung Fu Panda last night, and was very pleasantly surprised. Good for Dreamworks; really happy that they've done something other than just make Shrek movies over and over. But nevertheless, it was an amazing movie! And I'm not going into the rest of the night; just dumb people that I'm not going to dwell on anymore.

So here we are. Back to the day. I wish I was part time right now. What really gets me is that this is all I think about; bitching about work. I wish I could just accept it and move on with my life to work on WHATEVER, music, theatre, blah, but instead I dwell on things while I'm here, even if there's nothing to dwell on. That's probably the worst part about it: even my rebellious nature is wasted on work! Instead of rebelling and working on lines, or writing, or music, or finding a class to take... whatever, anything BUT this fucking place. I need to work on that. I really do. Today then. Today I will, since there's nothing goddamn better to do.

A first step is this, really. Shouldn't be too hard on myself. By keeping a journal, I keep something coming out of my mind and on to (virtual) paper, and am also using this time to keep away from doing actual work... that looking around here really seems nonexistent. Yes, there's stuff to put away in the supply room, but it's not in DIRE NEED to happen.

Bleh, starting to feel that stagnation in my life setting in again. Must do something to fix that.

No comments: