Friday, March 7, 2008

Monica's internet has been cut off at work.

This actually happened 2 days ago, but I didn't write about it. I know why it makes ME really frustrated; I mean, I still have the internet in all its glory, but I don't get to talk to her all day like I used to using chat. Now for those readers who gasp and say "That's using company time! You're evil!" I still get everything done. For the most part. At the end of the day when she leaves her job and I have an hour to squish an entire day's stuff.

Her email was also taken away! It's just weirdness all around, really. She can't accept or send any emails that are to anyone outside of her company. What does that mean? Why are they being so Big Brother about this? Didn't they ever hear about employee morale? Whatever happened to treating people well and then they're loyal to you because you treat them well? For example, if I was busted for internet use I would feel so heartbroken because I love this company so much. Actually, I'd be a little disappointed because I actually respect Leah because she's earned my respect.

Anyway. Just stupidness, really. Took a walk today at lunch, up and around a hill in a different area that I usually go. It was pretty fun! I like exploring new places and causing all the MCCs around me to look at me strangely, after all, I'm wearing clothes I found in a thrift store! Oh man! Some of those houses were really wild though - so fucking big. And I saw the most evil people walking in and out of them. Must be evil if you can have that huge house and not have to work in the day. Weird. Maybe that'll be me one day! *sigh* I can't wait until I'm a complete dick with tons of money.

Hooch today smells good. There are a lot of wonderful things about this job; the people, the fact we drink every friday, the huge bees that almost stung me. Where the fuck did that come from? Jesus, it's huge! Now I'm having some pains that may or may not be a bee sting. I don't think I was stung, but goddamn if my side hurts now. We'll see if I have a psychosomatic reaction. I love me being crazy! YEEHAW!

Sent 3 more things out to agents today. Fun. I'm going to give you one guess how many of them will respond.

Yum! Food time.

No comments: