Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is it weird that I'm REALLY proud that I just wrote 3 sentences in my paper? Goddamn, I used to be better at writing papers, but that's what the "real world" does to you. This stupid soul sucking day job is taking away my creativity and now I have nothing but a pile of pee to look for inspiration.

That's mostly a lie. I do wish I had more time to flex my creative muscle, but truth be told, I'd probably be complaining about it just the same. And I gotta fess up to this, my job isn't that bad at all. If I give enough notice, I can get out and do auditions, and they're giving me a flexible schedule in the evenings to do my show. That, however, does not change the fact that no matter how flexible this is being, my soul feels very very sucked at the moment.

(Ow, fuck. Just bit my lip.)

Looking to the future, I really really hope I get into these movies and shows coming up; if this is going to be my last year here in the Bay Area, it would really be neat if I went out with a bang.

No comments: