Friday, April 11, 2008

Hi Folk(s)

Even though the one person who reads this is sitting here next to me, I feel oblidged to update a little bit, just to keep things documented for my sake, at least.

I'm not going to go into huge detail, but this trip to St. Louis has been one of the best EVAR. It's mostly because Monica's here with me, but also I'm seeing all my old friends from college, and seeing Nick all happy, and seeing my Dad and Laurie all happy together; it just makes me all squishy, and then I have to go to the bathroom.

I've been eating pretty unhealthily (read: Crown Candy, Ted Drewes, Pasta House, and others) but have been walking a lot (read: Malls, Zoo, History Museum, to restaurants) so I guess it all evens out. Even though I've been slacking on everything else (read: self control, ab workout, lifting weights), I still feel like I haven't been doing too bad. But really, I have been doing pretty bad.

Tonight was the Rehearsal Dinner, and it was a lot of fun! But kind of awkward at times, but thems the ropes. Tomorrow's the actual wedding, and I am just glad all I have to do is stand there rather than worry about some ring or some shit like that. I like how this is a totally chill wedding, but there's still the air of "why isn't this more formal" that rings around me whenever I think about it. Maybe it's just the stage manager in me, I don't know. Maybe that means something huge and dramatic's going to happen tomorrow. I sincerely hope that's not true either.

Anyway, time for bed, and we'll see!

No comments: