Monday, April 28, 2008

Holy poop

It's been busy today. Not only that, but I've been trying to get my review out (it's out, now they need to copy edit it). I'm excited about that. I'm also kind of sillily excited about being in charge of this project here at work, even though it's probably going to be late because one of my coworkers is being REALLY slow about getting stuff done. It happens. Especially with her. It'll get done, even if we have to drive it to FedEx after hours. (I certainly won't be doing that, but if we have to, SHE'LL do it.)

It's weird, now here we are, sitting and doing approximently nothing. Only approximently because the phone rings every once in a while, and a FedEx label needs to be made at certain points, but for the most part, it's really quite quiet, save the sound of these flowers falling from this beautiful plant I have sitting next to me. Very much Beauty and the Beast-esque. I like it. Seems like a metaphor for something that I don't understand.

AGH, busy again.

No comments: