Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Heigh Ho A Pirate's Life...

snes4iphone is probably one of the coolest things I've ever worked on. That is, if it could ever save games. I've been reading forums and it always ends up in the same dead end, with people asking the same question I have, and then no responses after that. I even posted, asking for specific instructions on how to do it; hopefully some nice chap will give some instructions other than just "you have ot put it 777 or rite chowm on it". I love the community we have online sometimes, but other times... man oh man, lets just for a second think people don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

Then again, this may just be my computer devices saying, "Hey wait a minute Ben, wouldn't Chrono Trigger be best played on your computer, so you can sink 12 hours in it with one sitting." Of which I say, "Yeah, you're probably right, so I'll just get Mega Man or Metroid or something simple to play when I'm on car rides or on long plane trips." But still, I'd like to solve this problem; I don't want to have to try and play Chrono Trigger all the way through in one sitting. That'd be kinda fun though.

So anyway, I'm going to run home at lunch, and then grab lunch on the way back to the office. That should be okay. Then hopefully this situation will be over, lunch will be had, and an afternoon of hell will be ahead. Rince, repeat.

I just hope Tim isn't on my computer for an epic amount of time when I get home... I hate having to kick a grown man off there.

No comments: