Monday, April 28, 2008

I shouldn't be typing here. What I should be doing is finishing my review of my first show that I've reviewed professionally! I'm treating it like another review that I would do for my blog. But still. Here I am procrastinating. On a thing I want to do. Me me me, lets talk about me some more. I'm sorry. How are you?

Oh right. Blank paper. Well, I'm trying to collect John Adams. I think I'll have fun when I hae the full mini series. Oh, and I haven't yet watched last weeks LOST because of rehearsals and such. I need to catch up on that; but fuck me! This is tech week. Yikes. Late late coming back tonight. I did send off the thing to Moscow today, which I've been meaning to do for the past 2 weeks, and I'm going to send a card to Hector and Jeffrey thanking them again for the role, but when you have school in the way, there's really no choice.

Okay, back to the review, I'm not going to finish it if I keep on typing here.

No comments: