Friday, April 18, 2008

I now realize what it takes to have a popular blog. All you have to do is simply steal from every other blog out there. For example, tuaw just ran an article that was originally posted on lifehacker. Seems like these folks never really come up with their own content; they just steal it from one another.

That's pretty much it; I'm just tired of reading the same shit on different places all day. Lame. Sorta. Whatever.

Still no response from the Moscow thing about more information. I really dont' want to jump into this thing. I don't know why I think it's a shady thing... I guess I just think it is. Gr. I'd just like to know what I'm getting into if I'm going to spend the last free spot of the summer doing this, before I go to MFA. Speaking of that, no notice from them either! I'm just going to call them tonight and see what's going on. In fact, sending an email right now.

Okay, I sent an email and had a pretty awful bowel movement (which was almost spelled "bowl movement" lets use our imaginations on that one, shall we?) but its' in progress. I'll probably call them tonight when I'm super bored at rehearsal (almost board); especially since I just found out that rehearsal starts at 7! Oh boy. Just enough time for me to go home, gripe, and then head on out. Yay!

No comments: